Shape super shiny crafts with R15314 Super Slick Craft Paper!
Coming in 8 vibrant colors, it’s sure to add a pop to your everyday paper crafts. Not only is this perfect for cut-and-fold crafts, but it’s also thick enough for gluing projects too. Use permanent markers, gel pens, glitter glue pens or other paper shapes to decorate the paper. The back of each sheet has a matte finish that makes it easy to glue onto most surfaces.
- Make a bright lighthouse! Cut out different colored rectangles and squares to build a lighthouse. A square for the door, long rectangles for the stripes going up the lighthouse, etc. This is great for practicing shapes with smaller children. Use similar crafts with different shapes (circles, triangles etc.)
- Design a house! Use old milk cartons or small cardboard boxes for a base. Wrap the house in your favorite color and cut out various shapes for doors, windows etc. and decorate.
- Great for all types of crafts! Use to make wreaths, paper chains, custom greeting cards for special occasions/people and any other paper crafts you can think of!
Stay tuned for a Super Slick Craft Paper project post coming up this week!
Like us on Facebook, Share this post with your friends, or Subscribe to this blog today to receive original craft project updates every week!
Beautiful Celtic designs are perfect for a variety of craft projects. Use the paper to decorate everything, from cards to paper doll clothing, decoupage boxes and more!
The R15279 Celtic Designs Paper pack is colorful and filled with the telltale knot patterns of ancient Celtic designs! Talk to your students about the history behind the knot patterns and what they represent. A favorite fact about knot patterns is that the Celtic knot symbolized eternity, of no beginning or end, and that everything in life is part of a cycle. Research more facts about Celts and how their existence affected the development of European society! Here are a few suggestions about what you can do with the Celtic Designs paper:
• Make a paper crown to round off your unit study about Celtic history! Use a basic crown template. Print it and cut it out to transfer the design onto the decorative paper. Trace the design onto the back of a sheet of Celtic Design Paper. Use the tracing as a guide for cutting out the crown. Alternatively, you can measure a students’ head and mark the end points on the long side of the sheet. Make the crown about 2 inches thick and draw intervals for crown points. Cut out the entire crown and secure it with tape to your student’s head.
• Make an exotic fan! Start accordion folding from the smaller side of the sheet to the opposite end. When you are finished, pinch one end and staple the folds together or secure with tape. This will be the handle for the fan. Hold at the bottom point and wave the fan back and forth to stay cool!
• Make a greeting card! Fold in the paper in half horizontally then fold in half again vertically. Write a sweet note on the inside. You can decorate the inside with stickers or embellishments!
Use the decorative paper as a great thematic addition to your history subjects–infuse a bit of art with history!
Like us on Facebook, Share this post with your friends, or Subscribe to this blog today to receive original craft project updates every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday!