Are you looking for more Easter ideas this week? Making origami rabbit is fun and easy. Today we are going to show you how to make these cute origami rabbits.
Duration: 6 Minutes
Learning Outcomes: Practice following step-by-step instructions while exercising fine motor and spatial skills.
- R15219 Elementary Origami Animals
- Glue Stick
- Googly Eyes (Optional)
Step-by-step Instructions ( Please see the graphic above ):
- Fold your paper in half to make a triangle.
- Fold the creased side of the triangle up about 3/4″.
- Fold one side toward the center, line up the points and crease.
- Fold another side toward the center. Line up the points and crease.
- Fold the bottom up.
- Flip it over. Fold the top point inside to create the top of the rabbit’s head. You can see the rabbit’s head is ready now.
- Let’s work on the rabbit’s body. Take another piece of paper. Please check the graphic, fold one side of the paper to make a triangle. Then line up the points and fold another side into a triangle.
- Flip it over. Align with the point at the bottom, fold the paper to make a triangle. Then line up the points and fold another side into a triangle.
- Align with the points in the middle, then fold the shape into half to create a rabbit’s body. Put the rabbit’s head on the top of the body. The basic shape of rabbit is ready.
- Roylco’s R15219 Elemetary Origami Animals pack provides different patterns and bright colors of origami paper. Contrasting colors are printed on the reverse side. Use the fun bright paper to create your own designs.
- You can draw different cute facial features on the rabbit. Or you can use other craft paper to cut out the features and glue them on the rabbit.
- Check out our blog post on “How to make origami carrots” and make a couple of carrots for your rabbits.
- Display the rabbits somewhere festive, hide them around the house, or around the neighborhood where friends might find them.
- Punch a hole at the back of the rabbit. Thread a piece of yarn with all the rabbits you make. Hang the rabbits from the ceiling or use them to decorate bulletin boards, doors and hallways!
Please visit https://roylcostore.com/products/elementary-origami-animals for more information.