Felt Fun: Learn My Shapes & Colors
Learn colors and shapes with these engaging hands-on activities! Match the huge range of felt pieces to the cue cards and apply them to the flannelboard. Excellent value for individual and classroom play.
How to use:
1. Select a shape cue card and ask the user to show a matching felt shape.
2. Advance to using a color cue card and a shape cue card at the same time and ask the user to match both (for example, a yellow circle).
3. After mastering these skills, move on to the sequence cards that depict small, medium, and large shapes to learn basic patterning.
As an additional creativity-boosting bonus, this kit also provides all the necessary ingredients to create colorful tangram-style shapes and pictures.
This product promotes:
- Color learning
- Shape learning
- Color & shape combinations
- Basic sequencing
This set features:
- 1 large flannel board base (13”x9”, 33x23cm)
- 6 large shapes in 6 different colors (4”, 10 cm; 36 total)
- 6 medium shapes in 6 different colors (3”, 8cm; 36 total)
- 6 small shapes in 6 different colors (2”, 5cm; 36 total)
- 18 color, shape, and sequence cards (4”x6”, 10x15cm)
Item #: R17105
Made in the USA
Material: felt, card stock
This product is independently tested to ensure a safe play & learn experience.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.